Saturday, September 6, 2008

Etsy notes

I have a secret admirer! That's much more entertaining than I thought it would be. And I've learned that, while it's fun to "heart" something you're debating buying, just like leaving it on your wish list somewhere else, it doesn't save you from the disappointment when someone else buys it (had been looking at Rhonda's leather scraps, as they'd have been fun for an edition binding of something small... perhaps a collection of Alcott/Montgomery/Wiggin short stories (I like late-Victorian uplifting stories for young ladies), or some such... but dawdled too long).

And I've made more earrings (they get better with time), as well as another lovely little coptic (well, twice the size of the silver-purple paisley one, but still small), and I'm learning to rejoice in so many glorious colors. Photos when I get around to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment